Thursday, December 8, 2016

Communication Objectives

Communication Objectives

As a group, our communication objectives were to make Cliffside Restaurant more approachable and keep our designs simple enough to where we were working with what the restaurant already had. The restaurant is very modern and simple in its own unique, beautiful way.


As I was working on the website, I wanted to make sure these objectives were shown through what I was created. That's why I wanted to take my own photos and focus more on the beauty of the food and the design of the restaurant. I think the colors of the food really brought out the beauty of the restaurant as well. My hope was to also create a user friendly and visually appealing website to make Cliffside more approachable for our audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment