Monday, August 29, 2016

Visceral Response

                                              Photo by: Mike Criss of Alaska Photography 

When I think of beauty this photograph of Seattle, Washington is what I see. This photograph was taken from the famous Space Needle right around sunset. The photograph gives me butterflies inside one because I connect with it on a personal level having lived here for the last five years of my life and also how extremely beautiful the city looks.

Line: In this picture I notice a variety of different lines. I see vertical lines that run along the building and I also notice the beautiful horizontal line of the skyline/sunset right around MT. Everest.

Color: The color in this picture varies as well from bright to dull. It has array of colors such as the very foggy pink that sits right below the mountain. The white snow is a beautiful color that sits upon the Mt. Everest.

Texture: The main texture I see in this picture is the Mt. Everest and its ridges and peak. I also notice the texture of the buildings such as Centurylink field where the Seattle Seahawks play. The round beams of the stadium provide a different texture that most vertical buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment